Customer Success Manager
Digital marketing is undergoing one of the most significant changes in decades.
Switch was founded in 2021 to help marketing teams solve their #1 problem - rising customer acquisition costs. The Switch Platform is a turnkey SaaS solution for first-party data. Our clients achieve +90% match rates and +45% Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) growth on average. Switch automatically syncs everyday, in real-time - and we do it all without handling sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (PII). We're proud to be partnering with some of the most iconic brands and advanced marketing teams across North America and Europe. Switch was founded by an ex-Googler, and two executive engineers, who are passionate about helping businesses make better use of their data.
Switch is a remote-first company, with our leadership team based in Toronto, and will hire talented people anywhere in the world.
Switch has quickly become the must have product on every marketing tech stack. The Switch Platform is SaaS solution that makes it easy for marketers to connect with their ideal customers. Switch integrates with all the leading advertising networks and enables first-party data for profitable growth while raising the standards for data security and consumer privacy online.
Switch is a rapidly growing technology company and joining today is a unique opportunity to get in at the ground floor and accelerate your career within the company. Our founding team, and our investors, have major global ambitions that will impact the world for the better. Switch is enabling a more sustainable future for the ad supported internet and we've already achieved tremendous growth in the US, Canada, and Europe.
Switch is an ideal place to accelerate your career, and because we're at such an early stage today, you will be part of many aspects of the company and will contribute daily to the strategic direction in a meaningful way. Every week at Switch will feel like an accomplishment, where you will be rewarded for high impact and the opportunity to lead critical initiatives. We consider it a privilege to work with our outstanding portfolio of clients, many of which are among the most advanced marketing and technology organizations in the world. The Switch Platform is an automated solution, with real-time and always-on customer feedback, and the opportunity to scale within and beyond our current client base is immense.
Switch is a high growth startup with high expectations, but we all find energy in our growth, momentum, and the bond we are developing as teammates. Above all else Switch is inclusive, we're passionate about finding new teammates with diverse perspectives that can add to our culture and can help us develop a truly exceptional place to work.
The Switch Culture Vision
Switch Culture is actively being developed and defined by our founding team and new team members. We're always striving to get better and as a valued member of the Switch team you will play a key role in helping us solidify and scale the most important aspects of our culture. We value your opinion from day 1 and encourage your contribution to our vision. At Switch, we've been successful by listening to feedback and embracing new challenges and perspectives as a team.
Great work environment
- Flexibility (hours, appointments, health, exercise, hobbies, family, sleep - whatever you need to be at your best)
- Remote work environment with team events and office space rentals in Toronto
- Compassionate and respectful co-workers who succeed as a team
We foster strong team relationships to balance ambitious remote work
- Unlimited vacation, with a 3-week minimum, to ensure we all take time to recharge
- Flexible benefits program that grows as Switch grows
- Extended long weekends in the summer
- Team lunches, happy hours, game days and events
We care about your personal development and growth
- Switch is a place to accelerate your career for high impact
- Structured mentorship programs, conferences, and courses with roadmaps to your goals, or next role
- Lunch and Learns as a community-centric way to share knowledge
Role and responsibilities
Skills: Consulting, Analytics, Growth Marketing
Level: Director, Senior Manager, Manager
Switch is hiring a customer success manager to help scale our client base by 10-20x over the next 2-years, while driving retention and renewals. By exceeding customer expectations, and unlocking transformative business results, the Switch Platform will grow and evolve with direct input from our customers. Switch is a product-focussed organization - the Customer Success Manager will be the voice of our customers internally and will have meaningful influence on the product and feature roadmap.
The Customer Success Manager will inform go-to-market strategy, integration partnerships with major tech companies (think: Google, Meta, TikTok, Amazon, LinkedIn), and reshape the product roadmap with a focus on customer success features. We are a fully remote, extremely collaborative team that defaults to open and extensive communication.
The Customer Success Manager will be the face of Switch to both enterprise and high growth clients - and a key player in driving critical transformation for the business, our technology and investors.
- 2+ years experience in management consulting or media sales / account management
- Expertise with Google and Facebook acquisition channels and growth marketing
- 2+ years of experience with client facing accountability and executive engagement
- Comfortable joining technical sales meetings with client engineering teams
- Initiative to push for the best possible results and develop scalable solutions
- Switch is located in Toronto, Canada, but operates fully remotely.
- Remote candidates are welcome to apply.
- Our ideal candidate lives in the UTC-3 to UTC-8 time zones.
Send a description of yourself, your work experience, and why you want to work with us at Switch to [email protected].
If you think you have the experience and desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment, but lack some of the requirements please consider applying anyway.
We are looking for great people and would love to chat with you.